Master Degree (M.A & M.COM)
Admission to M.A. / M.Com Degree Programmes is made two Regulations: Regulation I & Regulation II
Regulation – I : Those who have obtained Bachelor's Degree of three years duration in the Cognate subjects : Those who have passed in the three year degree programme without studying the Cognate subjects are eligible for admission to any Post Graduate Programme under Regulation – I. Such admitted candidates have to pass Master's Preparatory Programme (MPP) examination conducted by the Karnataka State Open University.
Regulation – II : Those who have obtain their Graduate degree of three years duration in the Cognate subjects are eligible for admission under Regulation – II . Those who have done their Graduation with Cognate subjects cab seek admission to Post Graduate subjects in the same Cognate subjects. Those who seek admission for M.Com Programme should have passed B.Com / B.B.M. / B.B.A. degree examination of three years duration. Candidates admitted under Regulation – II are exempted from the Master's Preparatory Programme (MPP) examination. Details to Cognate subjects are given below :
Admission is open to :
- Candidates who have passed three year B.A / B.Sc./ B.A (Performing Arts) Degree Examination of any recognized University offering Kannada as a Major / Optional subject at the Degree level OR an examination of any University considered equivalent thereto.
- Candidates who have passed the Kannada Pandit Examination conducted by the Government of Karnataka.
- Candidates who have passed the B.Ed Degree Examination of any University after passing SSLC and also Vidwan Examination in Kannada of any University.
- Graduates with Post-Pre-University Diploma in Kannada of any University.
- Candidates who have passed the three-year B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com degree Examination offering Kannada as second language or as a minor subject at the degree level provided they have obtained not less than 50 percent of the marks in the above language / subject.